Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I remember as a boy hearing people talk about how difficult it is being a bishop in the church and how much it takes out of a man. I my friends and I used to observe our bishops and track how how quickly their hair either fell out or turned gray as a measure of how difficult the calling must really be. In my case, we never took any "before" photos, but these "after" pics will testify that I am both bald and gray, but not too much the worse for wear. It was a wonderful experience...


...made possible by the support of those who love me. Thanks!



2 comments:

  1. dad you had an awesome run and touched so many lives as bishop. especially your family's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could have been there on your last day as Bishop to hear you speak and give you lots of comforting hugs. We are so proud of both of you. You are great examples to all of us. Love you!

    ReplyDelete